Scrabble Word CHRONIC
CHRONIC - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CHRONIC:
- (of a person) Having a particular bad habit
- (of a person) Having such an illness
- (of a problem) Long-lasting and difficult to eradicate
- (of an illness) Persisting for a long time or constantly recurring
- one who suffers from a long-lasting disease [n -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.