Scrabble Word CHUGS
CHUGS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CHUGS:
- CHUG, to move with a dull explosive sound [v]
- large gulp or swallow
- short, dull, explosive sound
- to drink something in large gulps
- to make this sound
- to move while making this sound
- to swallow (a container of beverage) without interruption
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.