Scrabble Word CHURCH
CHURCH - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CHURCH:
- A building used for public Christian worship
- A particular Christian organization, typically one with its own clergy, buildings, and distinctive doctrines
- The body of all Christians
- The hierarchy of clergy of such an organization, esp. the Roman Catholic Church or the Church of England
- to bring to a building for Christian worship [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.