Scrabble Word CIPHERS
CIPHERS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CIPHERS:
- A continuous sounding of an organ pipe, caused by a mechanical defect
- A key to such a code
- A monogram
- A person or thing of no importance, esp. a person who does the bidding of others and seems to have no will of their own
- A secret or disguised way of writing; a code
- A thing written in such a code
- A zero; a figure 0
- CIPHER, to work at arithmetic, also CYPHER [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.