Scrabble Word CIRCLE
CIRCLE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CIRCLE:
- A curved upper tier of seats in a theater
- A dark circular mark below each eye, typically caused by illness or tiredness
- A group of people or things arranged to form such a figure
- A group of people with a shared profession, interests, or acquaintances
- A movement or series of movements that follows the approximate circumference of such a figure
- A round plane figure whose boundary (the circumference) consists of points equidistant from a fixed point (the center)
- Something in the shape of such a figure
- The line enclosing such a figure
- to revolve around [v CIRCLED, CIRCLING, CIRCLES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.