Scrabble Word CIRCUIT
CIRCUIT - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CIRCUIT:
- A chain of theaters or nightclubs under a single management
- A complete and closed path around which a circulating electric current can flow
- A district of this type
- A group of local Methodist churches forming an administrative unit
- A judicial region formerly administered by traveling judges
- A regular journey made by a judge around a particular district to hear cases in court
- A roughly circular line, route, or movement that starts and finishes at the same place
- A series of athletic exercises performed consecutively in one training session
- A series of sporting events in which the same players regularly take part
- A system of electrical conductors and components forming such a path
- An established itinerary of events or venues used for a particular activity, typically involving public performance
- to move around [v -ED, -ING, -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.