Scrabble Word CIRCULATION
CIRCULATION - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CIRCULATION:
- Movement to and fro or around something, esp. that of fluid in a closed system
- The continuous motion by which the blood travels through all parts of the body under the action of the heart
- The movement of sap through a plant
- the movement of the blood round the body [n -S]
- The movement, exchange, or availability of money in a country
- The number of copies sold of a newspaper or magazine
- The public availability or knowledge of something
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.