Scrabble Word CIRCUMFERENCE
Definition of CIRCUMFERENCE:
- a perimeter [n CIRCUMFERENCES]
- The distance around something
- The edge or region that entirely surrounds something
- The enclosing boundary of a curved geometric figure, esp. a circle
- the perimeter of a circle [n -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.