Scrabble Word CIRCUS
CIRCUS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CIRCUS:
- (in ancient Rome) A rounded or oblong arena lined with tiers of seats, used for equestrian and other sports and games
- A group of people involved in a particular sport who travel around to compete against one another in a series of different places
- a public entertainment [n -ES]
- A public scene of frenetic and noisily intrusive activity
- A rounded open space in a city where several streets converge
- A traveling company of acrobats, trained animals, and clowns that gives performances, typically in a large tent, in a series of different places
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.