Scrabble Word CIS
Definition of CIS:
- characterized by having certain atoms or groups of atoms on the same side of the longitudinal axis of a double bond or of the plane of a ring in a molecule
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- having atoms on the same side of the molecule [adj]
- having certain atoms on the same side of the molecule [adj]
- unit of activity of radioactive substances equivalent to 3.70 x 1010 disintegrations per second: it is approximately the amount of activity produced by 1 g of radium-226
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.