Scrabble Word COAXES
COAXES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of COAXES:
- COAX, to cajole (to persuade by flattery) [v]
- draw, gain, or persuade by means of gentle urging or flattery unable to coax an answer out of him
- fondle pet
- influence or gently urge by caressing or flattering wheedle coaxed him into going
- manipulate with great perseverance and usually with considerable effort toward a desired state or activity coax a fire to burn
- to urge by persuasion, flattery, etc.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.