Scrabble Word CODEX
Definition of CODEX:
- (Latin) a book; a manuscript [n CODICES or CODEXES]
- a manuscript book especially of Scripture, classics, or ancient annals
- an ancient manuscript [n CODEXES, CODICES]
- manuscript volume, usually of an ancient classic or the Scriptures
- quire of manuscript pages held together by stitching: the earliest form of book, replacing the scrolls and wax tablets of earlier times
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.