Scrabble Word CRY
CRY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CRY:
- (of an animal) to make a characteristic sound
- animal's call
- fit of weeping
- in hot pursuit
- only remotely related; very different
- quite some distance; a long way
- shout or scream
- to break a promise, agreement, etc.
- to cry excessively or inconsolably
- to disparage; belittle
- to make sounds of grief or suffering
- to praise; extol
- to shout
- to utter a sound of distress or to weep [v CRIED, CRYING, CRIES]
- to utter loudly
- to weep
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.