Scrabble Word DA
DA - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of DA:
- a heavy Burmese knife [n -S]
- Department of Agriculture
- Dictionary of Americanisms
- from; of (used in Italian and Portuguese personal names, originally to indicate place of origin)
- male hairstyle, esp. of the 1950s, in which the hair is slicked back on both sides to overlap at the back of the head
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.