Scrabble Word DEPOSITS
DEPOSITS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of DEPOSITS:
- A layer or body of accumulated matter
- A natural layer of sand, rock, coal, or other material
- A returnable sum payable on the rental of something, to cover any possible loss or damage
- A sum of money placed or kept in a bank account, usually to gain interest
- A sum payable as a first installment on the purchase of something or as a pledge for a contract, the balance being payable later
- An act of placing money in a bank account
- DEPOSIT, to place (to assign to a position) [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.