Scrabble Word DEXTER
DEXTER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of DEXTER:
- a small breed of Kerry cattle [n -S]
- ing or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the right of the person bearing it
- male given name
- noting the side of a heraldic shield that is to the right of one who bears it
- on the right side; right
- one of a breed of small, hardy, usually black dual-purpose cattle, derived from the Kerry breed of Ireland
- relating to or situated on the right
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.