Scrabble Word DIAZO
Definition of DIAZO:
- or relating to a photograph or photocopy whose production involves the use of a coating of a diazo compound that is decomposed by exposure to light
- a type of photocopy [n DIAZOS or DIAZOES]
- containing the diazo group
- lating to or containing diazonium often used in combination
- relating to or containing the group N2 composed of two nitrogen atoms united to a single carbon atom of an organic radical often used in combination
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.