Scrabble Word DIXIE
DIXIE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of DIXIE:
- a camp-kettle, also DIXY [n -S]
- any of several songs with this name, esp. the minstrel song (1859) by D. D. Emmett, popular as a Confederate war song
- female given name
- large iron pot, esp. a 12-gallon camp kettle used by the British Army
- of, from, or characteristic of the southern states of the United States
- to indulge in unrealistically optimistic fantasies
- used for a paper cup
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.