Scrabble Word EM
EM - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of EM:
- a. the square of any size of type used as the unit of measurement for matter printed in that type size b. (originally) the portion of a line of type occupied by the letter M in type of the same size
- electron microscope; electron microscopy
- electronic mail
- end matched
- Engineer of Mines
- enlisted man; enlisted men
- gaseous product of radioactive disintegration, including radon, thoron, and actinon. Symbol: Em
- having the area of an em quad or the length of an em dash
- the letter M, m
- the letter m
- the letter M [n -S]
- unit of measurement equal to about one-sixth of an inch (4 mm)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.