Scrabble Word EQUAL
Definition of EQUAL:
- alike in amount, rank, value, size, etc.
- having adequate means or ability
- having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another [adj] / to be equal to [v EQUALED, EQUALING, EQUALLED, EQUALLING, EQUALS]
- one that is equal
- the same in operation or effect
- to be or become equal to
- to do something equal to
- to reach the same level of quantity or value [v EQUALED or EQUALLED, EQUALLING or EQUALING, EQUALS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.