Scrabble Word ESTATES
ESTATES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ESTATES:
- A class or order regarded as forming part of the body politic, in particular (in Britain), one of the three groups constituting Parliament, now the Lords Spiritual (the heads of the Church), the Lords Temporal (the peerage), and the Commons. They are also known as the three estates
- A housing or commercial development
- A particular class or category of people in society
- A particular state, period, or condition in life
- A property where coffee, rubber, grapes, or other crops are cultivated
- All the money and property owned by a particular person, esp. at death
- An area or amount of land or property, in particular
- An extensive area of land in the country, usually with a large house, owned by one person or organization
- Grandeur, pomp, or state
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.