Scrabble Word ESTIVATE
ESTIVATE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ESTIVATE:
- to pass the summer [v ESTIVATED, ESTIVATING, ESTIVATES]
- to spend a hot, dry season in an inactive, dormant state, as certain reptiles, snails, insects, and small mammals
- to spend the summer at a specific place or in a certain activity.
- to spend the summer, as at a specific place or in a certain activity
- to spend the summer, as at a specific place or in a certain activity.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.