Scrabble Word ETERNITIES
ETERNITIES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ETERNITIES:
- A period of time that seems very long, esp. on account of being tedious or annoying
- A state to which time has no application; timelessness
- Endless life after death
- ETERNITY, the time after death [n]
- Infinite or unending time
- Used euphemistically to refer to death
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.