Scrabble Word ETHER
ETHER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ETHER:
- a volatile liquid used as an anaesthetic [n -S]
- colorless liquid used as a solvent and formerly as an anesthetic
- light volatile flammable liquid C4H10O used chiefly as a solvent and especially formerly as an anesthetic
- medium that in the wave theory of light permeates all space and transmits transverse waves
- the rarefied element formerly believed to fill the upper regions of space
- the upper part of space
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.