Scrabble Word ETHICS
ETHICS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ETHICS:
- consciousness of moral importance forge a conservation ethic
- ETHIC, a science of morals [n]
- guiding philosophy
- set of moral issues or aspects (as rightness) debated the ethics of human cloning
- set of moral principles a theory or system of moral values the present-day materialistic ethic an old-fashioned work ethic often used in plural but singular or plural in construction an elaborate ethics Christian ethics
- the discipline dealing with what is good and bad and with moral duty and obligation
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.