Scrabble Word ETHNICS
Definition of ETHNICS:
- a member of an ethnic group
- ETHNIC, a member of a racial or cultural group [n]
- member of a minority group who retains the customs, language, or social views of the group
- member of an ethnic group
- of a group sharing a common culture
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.