Scrabble Word ETIOLATE
Definition of ETIOLATE:
- (of plants) to whiten or grow pale through lack of light
- to cause (a plant) to whiten or grow pale by excluding light
- to cause to become weakened or sickly; drain of color or vigor
- to cause to become weakened or sickly; drain of color or vigor.
- to make pale (lacking colour) [v ETIOLATED, ETIOLATING, ETIOLATES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.