Scrabble Word ETIOLOGY
Definition of ETIOLOGY:
- The causation of diseases and disorders as a subject of investigation
- The cause, set of causes, or manner of causation of a disease or condition
- The investigation or attribution of the cause or reason for something, often expressed in terms of historical or mythical explanation
- the medical study of causes of disease [n ETIOLOGIES]
- the study of the causes of diseases.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.