Scrabble Word EVACUATIONS
Definition of EVACUATIONS:
- A quantity of matter discharged from the bowels or another bodily organ
- EVACUATION, the act of evacuating [n]
- The action of emptying a container of air, water, or other contents
- The action of emptying the bowels or another bodily organ
- The action of evacuating a person or a place
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.