Scrabble Word EVANGELIST
Definition of EVANGELIST:
- A layperson engaged in Christian missionary work
- A person who seeks to convert others to the Christian faith, esp. by public preaching
- a writer of any of the four Gospels [n -S]
- A zealous advocate of something
- The writer of one of the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.