Scrabble Word EVEN
Definition of EVEN:
- (used to suggest an extreme case)
- divisible by two
- equal in quantity
- member of a Siberian people living mainly in the Yakut Autonomous Republic in the Russian Federation
- still; yet
- the Tungusic language spoken by the Even
- to be revenged; retaliate
- to become equal, balanced, stable, etc.
- to make or become even
- to make or become even, smooth, or flat
- to make smooth or level [v -ED, -ING, -S] / smooth and level [adj EVENER, EVENEST]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.