Scrabble Word EVENING
Definition of EVENING:
- Prescribed by fashion as suitable for relatively formal social events held in the evening
- the latter part of daylight hours, also EEVEN, EEVN, EEVNING [n -S]
- the latter part of the day and early part of the night [n EVENINGS] / EVEN, to make even [v]
- The period of time at the end of the day, usually from about 6 p.m. to bedtime
- This time characterized by a specified type of activity or particular weather conditions
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.