Scrabble Word EX
EX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of EX:
- (in U.S. colleges and universities) from, but not graduated with, the class of
- ee of charges precedent to removal from the specified place with purchaser to provide means of subsequent transportation ex dock
- former spouse; ex-wife or ex-husband
- free of charges to the purchaser until the time of removal from a specified place or thing
- om a specified dam a promising calf by Eric XVI ex Heatherbell
- om a specified place or source
- out of from as
- possessing outstanding quality or superior merit; remarkably good
- ree from without as
- the letter X, x
- the letter X [n -ES] / to cross out, EXED, EXES, EXING [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- without, not including, or without the right to have
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.