Scrabble Word EXALT
Definition of EXALT:
- elevate by praise or in estimation glorify
- enhance the activity of intensify rousing and exalting the imagination George Eliot
- induce exaltation
- raise high elevate
- to place in a high position [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to praise
- to raise in rank, power, etc.
- to raise in rank, power, or character
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.