Scrabble Word EXAMINATIONS
Definition of EXAMINATIONS:
- A detailed inspection or investigation
- A formal test of a person's knowledge or proficiency in a particular subject or skill
- EXAMINATION, the act of examining [n]
- The action or process of conducting such an inspection or investigation
- The formal questioning of a defendant or witness in court
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.