Scrabble Word EXCESSES
Definition of EXCESSES:
- An amount of something that is more than necessary, permitted, or desirable
- Lack of moderation in an activity, esp. eating or drinking
- Outrageous or immoderate behavior
- The action of exceeding a permitted limit
- The amount by which one quantity or number exceeds another
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.