Scrabble Word EXECUTIVES
Definition of EXECUTIVES:
- A person with senior managerial responsibility in a business organization
- An executive committee or other body within an organization
- EXECUTIVE, a person in an position concerned with performance, administration or management [n]
- Suitable or appropriate for a senior business executive
- The person or branch of a government responsible for putting policies or laws into effect
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.