Scrabble Word EXHIBITIONS
Definition of EXHIBITIONS:
- A display or demonstration of a particular skill
- A public display of works of art or other items of interest, held in an art gallery or museum or at a trade fair
- A scholarship awarded to a student at a school or college, usually after a competitive examination
- An ostentatious or insincere display of a particular quality or emotion
- EXHIBITION, an act or instance of exhibiting [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.