Scrabble Word EXOGENOUS
Definition of EXOGENOUS:
- (of a disease, symptom, etc.) Caused by an agent or organism outside the body
- Growing or originating from outside an organism
- Of, relating to, or developing from external factors
- originating from outside [adj EXOGENOUSLY]
- Relating to an external group or society
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.