Scrabble Word EXPANDED
Definition of EXPANDED:
- Being or having been enlarged, extended, or broadened, in particular
- Denoting materials which have a light cellular structure
- Denoting sheet metal slit and stretched into a mesh, used to reinforce concrete and other brittle materials
- EXPAND, to increase in size or volume [v]
- Relatively broad in shape
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.