Scrabble Word EXPANSION
Definition of EXPANSION:
- A thing formed by the enlargement, broadening, or development of something
- Extension of a state's territory by encroaching on that of other nations, pursued as a political strategy
- the act of expanding [n -S]
- The action of becoming larger or more extensive
- The increase in the volume of fuel on combustion in the cylinder of an engine, or the piston stroke in which this occurs
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.