Scrabble Word EXPERIMENTAL
Definition of EXPERIMENTAL:
- (of a new invention or product) Based on untested ideas or techniques and not yet established or finalized
- (of a work of art or an artistic technique) Involving a radically new and innovative style
- Based on experience as opposed to authority or conjecture
- Of or relating to scientific experiments
- of, relating to, or based on experience or experiment [adj]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.