Scrabble Word FA
Definition of FA:
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone F
- a musical note, also FAH [n -S]
- the fourth tone of the diatonic scale in solmization
- the syllable used for the fourth tone of a diatonic scale
- the twentieth letter of the Arabic alphabet
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.