Scrabble Word FIXER
Definition of FIXER:
- chemical substance, as sodium thiosulfate, used to promote fixation
- one that fixes (to repair (to restore to good condition)) [n -S]
- person or thing that fixes
- person who arranges matters in advance through bribery or influence
- person who sells narcotics to addicts
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.