Scrabble Word FROZEN
FROZEN - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of FROZEN:
- barred by official action from movement or from change in status frozen wages
- capable of being changed, moved, or undone fixed
- FREEZE, to turn into a solid by lowering the temperature [v]
- pressing or characterized by cold unfriendliness
- treated, affected, or crusted over by freezing
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.