Scrabble Word FUZZY
FUZZY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of FUZZY:
- (of a person or the mind) Unable to think clearly; confused
- blurry (unclear (not clear)) [adj FUZZIER, FUZZIEST]
- Difficult to perceive clearly or understand and explain precisely; indistinct or vague
- Having a frizzy, fluffy, or frayed texture or appearance
- Of or relating to a form of set theory and logic in which predicates may have degrees of applicability, rather than simply being true or false. It has important uses in artificial intelligence and the design of control systems
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.