Scrabble Word GAUZILY
Definition of GAUZILY:
- a thin often transparent fabric used chiefly for clothing or draperies
- firm woven fabric of metal or plastic filaments
- GAUZY, resembling gauze (a transparent fabric) [adv]
- like gauze; transparently thin and light
- loosely woven cotton surgical dressing
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.