Scrabble Word HAJJI
Definition of HAJJI:
- a person who has made a hadj, also HADJI, HADJEE, HAJI [n -S]
- Christian from Greece, Armenia, or any country of the Near East, who has visited the Holy Sepulcher at Jerusalem
- hadji (one who has made a hadj) [n HAJJIS]
- Muslim who has gone on a pilgrimage to Mecca
- one who has made a pilgrimage to Mecca often used as a title
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.