Scrabble Word HAZERS
HAZERS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of HAZERS:
- drive (as cattle or horses) from horseback
- harass by banter, ridicule, or criticism
- haze by way of initiation haze the fraternity pledges
- HAZER, one that hazes (to make a shimmering vapour) [n]
- horse rider who assists in rodeo bulldogging by riding on the opposite side of the steer as the competing cowboy to keep the steer running in a straight path
- person or thing that hazes
- to harass by exacting unnecessary or disagreeable work
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.