Scrabble Word HAZY
HAZY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of HAZY:
- certain I'm hazy on that point
- characterized by the presence of haze; misty
- gue indefinite has only a hazy recollection
- lacking distinctness or clarity; vague; indefinite; obscure; confused
- obscured or made dim or cloudy by or as if by haze
- unclear (not clear) [adj HAZIER, HAZIEST]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.